MODEL CALL OUT!!!
International modelling Agency, CITY MODELS AFRICA is searching for models and actors for high-fashion international jobs, local and pan-african ad campaigns, tv shows and films. young or old, big or small, supermodel or supermama, if you love being in front of the camera, you belong in city models africa.
Models interested in joining CMA, head over to http://www.citymodelsafrica.com
Sunday brunch with lovely people. Happy birthday Wambui! #cake #instagram #foodie #wegotthis #weoutchea #selfies #ohyoufancyhuh #smiles #birthday #kenyanfashionista #FashionKilla #fashionblogger #fashion #styleblog #okbye (at Tribe Hotel)
Sundowners with ma gurls #fashion #kenya #styleblog #yaaaass #wegotthis #weoutchea #ohyoufancyhuh #drinks #love #cute #africanfashion #women #weekendtingz #saturday #riverisland #prada #versace #okbye (at Best Western Premier, Nairobi)
Special post to my gurl Bonnie. Congratulations for making Captain!!! Proud of you #friends #captain #party #instagram #Kenya #africa #Boeing #lanes #women #plane #excited
Photographer - Moritz Leonard, Julian Knight and Nikka Lorak Stylist - Sunny Dolat Make Up artist - Kangai Mwiti for Bellesa Africa Models - Susan Anyango and Faith Waithera #Kenya #Diani #ohyoufancyhuh #instagram #fashion #FashionKilla #work #youbetterwork #models #africa #styleblog #blogger #makeup (at www.kenyanstylista.tumblr.com)
Anonymous asked: Hey man I've been following you for a while now and I wanted to ask, what keeps you motivated? Im having trouble finding motivation to get through school right now.
Hi there, ok so I haven’t done this in a while but I will be brutally honest.
1. I started off at college on the deans list, yes full on 4.0 Boner. If you are in school for some thing you can’t die for then drop out. After all college is now the biggest waste of money in the 21 st century next to clothing endorsed by kanye and electronics.
2. It was my first time in America and I was 17, I slowly lost my self to the prospect of girls from all over the globe and pointless parties. I was misdirecting my focus to pointless parties and stupid relationships. My GPA started to drop. You are what you eat my nigga.
3. Slowly I found myself on an incline, and on top of that I was too proud to listen to teachers. Diligence goes a long way in laying down your path to success.
4. Ultimately I got a serious wake up call realizing I didn’t have a job and my tuition and lifestyle was being paid from the sweat and tears of my parents. When you prioritize those who really care, you find a reason to push harder.
5. My dreams started to turn to nightmares, and that put me in a dark place I had to escape. That saying about falling and rising was what ideally re ignited my passion. Don’t be afraid to fail.
6. Now this degree I have was for four years, so after the first year I took some advice from a great writer who said a comfort zone is what creates stagnancy and unhappiness. So I switched cities, transferred schools and hand picked my new friends.
7. Then I began to take on projects bigger than me, some too unrealistic to ever happen but doing more than what gets you liked on social networks can be a huge life boost. Do some extra curricular activities on campus or around the city that broadens your horizons.
8. Colleges and grading systems are depresseing as fuck, especially when you can’t suck ass and most teachers are self centered cock holds. Follow guidelineso because they are only temporary. If you want to deviate, then do it on personal time. This generation has lost touch with innovating and re inventing.
9. Once I graduated, got my degree. I went to a country where I knew absolutely no one and didn’t speak the language. This is where I brilliantly decided to do my masters. Culture shocks are a great way to quench an educational thirst.
10. I have travelled to 4 continents and lived in countless cities. Please don’t get your panties in a twist and talk about money, because I have met people who don’t understand that traveling can also be mental. Do you have friends only in your color skin? Religious group? Interest areas? Get out of that shit! Literally seek out adventure on a human level, many times it will end in disappointment but the number one way to stay motivated it to stay moving. Now I finally have my first Job in a field I discovered by traveling. Hope this helped, stay blessed and inspired.
Blogiiiiiiiing!!!!!! #blogger #fashion #styleblog #Men #blackmen #FashionKilla #hustle #shabaranks #Mchammer #onepiece #nairobi #kenyanstylista #Kenya #weoutchea #whatnow #instagood Photo by @sheleesha (at www.kenyanstylista.tumblr.com)